[imp] Folder creation

Momo momo at linutex.com
Fri Apr 4 16:26:38 PST 2003

Hi all !

My config : Debian Sarge , Horde 2, IMP 3.1, Postfix , Courier IMAP

I can't create any folder on the root (on the same level than INBOX) when using
IMP! I get this error : Warning: Invalid mailbox name (errflg=2) in Unknown on
line 0

If i try to create a new folder in the INBOX folder , i have the
message "folder "INBOX.TEST" has been created" but i can't see it in the INBOX
folder,  and if i retry to create it in the same directory i have the following
message "folder "INBOX.TEST" already exists"

I don't know what happen, if someone knows something about this problem ...

thx