[imp] Re: BUG: IMP Language Change problem

Jessian jessian at uol.com.br
Fri Apr 4 13:29:50 PST 2003

Hello,

Linux has a command that install the locale
of native languages, and this affects the
behaviour of IMP. I did this just yesterday
and the result was to correct a similar problem.

The command is "localedef" and I suggest you
read the manual. But I can tell you the
command line that I used here:

localedef -ci /usr/share/i18n/locales/pt_BR -f ISO_8859-1 pt_BR

Look at the /usr/share/i18n/locales directory and see
if the source files for your native language is there.
Then instead of using pt_BR, use the string of your language
and see if ISO_8859-1 applies also.

Hope it helps !

Greetings
Jessian