[imp] RE: Please, URGENT : IMP Login error...

Rafael Camacho rcamacho at yadata.com.br
Sat Apr 5 00:17:42 PST 2003

Hi,

When I test with "dig" or "nslookup", the pop3 server it´s fine! And when I
go to http://demo.horde.org/horde/imp, appears the same problem A blank
screen on redirect or DNS server error... I´ve been tryed with a lot of
pop3 accounts... Here in Brazil, it´s difficult a ISP have a IMAP accounts...
My IMP it´s configurated to a guest set the own pop3 server in login
screen, server, port, protocol...
When I try install any other webmail script, happends this!!! Only with
ilohamail.org, works fine, but the iloha´s script have another internal
problem with user settings...

Thanks!!!!!!

Rafael