[imp] Messages with Attachments can't be opened

Martin Puaschitz imp at puaschitz.at
Mon Apr 7 00:24:43 PDT 2003

Hello out there!

Horde and IMP3 ran great under my Debian unstable, suddenly something
was broken - after an update? Now, the stuff is working again, but there
is a small problem left:

- Message with Attachments can't be opened

I click (IE6) in the Message, a blank file opens, no content, no mail,
nothing.
Message without Messages can be read without problems. Writing an so on
works
with and without attachments great.

Have searched the archives, have not found something appopriate.
Would be great, if somebody could give me a hint.

Regards,
Martin