R: [imp] Forwarding "head message" incorrect?

Paolo Cavicchini p.cavicchini at ifinet.it
Mon Apr 7 14:13:01 PDT 2003

OK,
now I understand that the problem is a "linguistic" problem...

The italian translation states "----- Messaggio inoltrato da....  ----"
which is ambiguous (it's a near literal translation of  "---- Forwarded
message from .... -----").
In English maybe that has got a clear sense, in Italian is very ambiguous:
"da" ("from") refers tipically only to the forwarder (who make the action to
forward) and not to the original message or the originator/sender.

Please, could you tell me where can I change the message to make it more
readible by the italian people?

Thank you for your answer.
Paolo