[imp] RE: Please, URGENT : IMP Login error...

Jeff Graves jeff at image-src.com
Mon Apr 7 12:25:49 PDT 2003

If you get to the login screen and then on redirect you get a blank
page, this usually means a type somewhere. This happens to me alot
when I forget a ; or use a { instead of (. Also, check out test.php
and see if anything pops up out of the ordinary. You said you have it
configured to allow someone to type in the pop3 server info. Try
setting this information in the config files and see what you get.

Jeff Graves
Customer Support Engineer
Image Source, Inc.
10 Mill Street