[imp] disable mail maintenance operations

Patrick Boutilier boutilpj at ednet.ns.ca
Tue Apr 8 13:52:21 PDT 2003

imp/config/prefs.php

// Maintenance preferences

// To disable maintenance entirely, set 'value' = 0 and
// 'locked' = true for all of these. To just turn it off by default,
// set 'value' 0 for do_maintenance.

// perform maintenance operations?
$_prefs['do_maintenance'] = array(
     'value' => 0,
     'locked' => false,
     'shared' => false,
     'type' => 'checkbox',
     'desc' => _("Perform maintenance operations on login?")
);