[imp] User can't log in

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Apr 8 17:14:36 PDT 2003

Quoting "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk at queernet.org>:

> This is HEAD, checked out July 22, 2002.  Yes, a bit long in the tooth,
> but we're using groups in Turba, and I haven't figured out how tp update
> easily.

This problem has been resolved since then.

I'm really not sure what else to tell you. You can try just upgrading the
Auth libs if you want, but with a nine-month old customized HEAD checkout,
you're pretty much on your own.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of