[imp] what's wrong with Identities????

Przemyslaw "Primo" Witek primo at npl.pl
Wed Apr 9 21:40:46 PDT 2003

> > I'm using horde and imp latest cvs version
> > and I have a strange problem....
> > I can store user preferences but imp
> > doesnt remeber identities...
> > I can chage them and they work fine
> > when I'm logged in. When I log out
> > and log in again identites are gone.
> > Other preferences like theme etc.
> > are stored and there's no problem
> > with them at all.
> > I used latest script to create new
> > horde sql database in my mysql
> > database but it doesn't change
> > anything problem still exists.
> > Please tell me whats wrong..........
>
> You have posted your message 4 times now and crossposted it one of those;
> you have barely given people a day to respond to you. Please have more
> patience.

Sorry about that. BTW I posted it to horde and imp because I thought
these mail groups are diffrent. There weren't any answers so I decided
to provide a new one message with more info.

> This problem came up for a few people and you should be able to find some
> information in the mailing list archives on it, but it's something local
> your setup and I don't remember what the fix was.

I always check archives and faqs first.
If I cant find any answer than I send message to lists.
Trust me I found ONE message about identites in MARC archive
without any answer.

pw