[imp] Corrupted attachment and others

Lextor Tan lextan at empire-network.net
Thu Apr 10 21:09:20 PDT 2003

Hi

We have Horde 2.2.1 final, IMP 3.2.1 final, Qmail, courier-imap 1.7.1 and
Vpopmail  installed.

When we attach files like, *.jpg, *.zip or *.xls it gets corrupted
(increased size).
No problem with *.txt though.

The other problem is the last login time always show "Last login: Thu 01 Jan
1970 07:30:01 AM SGT"
It will not update no matter how many time we login and out.(We have already
set 'show_last_login' and 'last_login' to value=1 imp/config/pref.php.)

One more problem is, when we move or delete a mail to other folders the mail
will be duplicated in that folder or Trash.(Not a Horde or IMP problem just
try our luck here.)

Best regards,
Lextor Tan