[imp] login redirect problem

Ivan Romero ivan at lcii.net
Thu Apr 10 16:41:39 PDT 2003

hello everyone,

I emailed this group a few days ago with no response. I have thought it may be the way i worded the message, but I'm not sure. What I do know is that it should be a very easy problem to fix, but it hasn't been for me.

I've been given the job to place a login for our IMP webmail (that is hosted on a different server) on our company website. so far I've gotten the login there and it works as far as functionality. meaning you can try to login and it will take you to the mail server and IMP login and says "Login failed for some reason. Most likely your username or password was entered incorrectly."

now keep in mind, I'm not a experienced horde admin/user in the least bit. what I have boiled it down to is that I have manipulated the script just enough to at least attempt to authenticate and it is at least going in the right direction.

**by the way, when previewing it in my editor it will work at times but when browsed to, no good.**

since the other day when I sent my first message, I've been getting all of your emails and have tried my best to comprehend them. I'm sure you guys/gals have better things to do rather than try to help me with this script. if I were you I probably would be thinking "the idiot should read the manual..." well, I would but I don't have one and all of our users are waiting on me while I try to figure it out.

I would be more than happy to direct someone to my site to see where it (I've) gone wrong. or should I just paste the script I'm using (trying to use) in a message here?

even if someone could lead me in the right direction as far as web links that could help or something, that would be great! horde.org was no help. did I miss something while I was there?

can anyone help or at least make since of what I've tried to ask?

thanks,

Ivan