[imp] IMP: problem with attachments

Oscar A. Valdez oscar.valdez at plastipak.com.sv
Fri Apr 11 00:43:34 PDT 2003

A million thanks!

Getting rid of "AddType application/x-httpd-php .php" in my httpd.conf
file solved the problems with attachments.

Horde's INSTALL file states:

"Horde requires the following webserver settings. Examples shown are for
Apache; other webservers' configurations will differ.
   a. PHP interpretation for files matching "*.php"
         AddType application/x-httpd-php .php"

But my INSTALL file (from Horde 2.2.1) doesn't contain the note you
quoted in your mail (see below). If it still hasn't been,I would suggest
that the note be included in INSTALL. It would save plenty of people a
bit of grief.

Again, a million thanks.

Oscar

El jue, 10-04-2003 a las 17:11, Eric Rostetter escribió:
> Quoting "Oscar A. Valdez" <oscar.valdez at plastipak.com.sv>:
>
> > I recently upgraded to the following:
> >
> > Red Hat Linux 8.0
> > Apache 2.0.40 (from RH rpm's)
> > PHP 4.2.2 (from RH rpm's)
>
> There is likely the problem.
>
> > My problem with attachments is that they get corrupted and duplicated.
>
> This is usually due to:
>
>    a. PHP interpretation for files matching "*.php"
>
>          AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
>
>    Note: The above instructions may not work if you have specified
>          PHP as an output filter with SetOutputFilter directive
>          in Apache 2.x versions.  In particular, RedHat 8.0 Apache 2.x
>          RPMS have the output filter set, and MUST NOT have the above
>          AddType directive added.
>

> --
> Eric Rostetter
> The Department of Physics