[imp] Paperclip not showing when message has an attachment

David Flood dpf at comp.rgu.ac.uk
Fri Apr 11 16:00:36 PDT 2003

I've just installed:

OpenSSL 1-0.9.7a
Apache 2
PHP 4.3.1
Horde 2.0.44
IMP 3.2.1

All appears to be working fine except when a mail comes in with an attachment there is
no paper-clip displayed beside the envelope icon in the 1st column in the Inbox view.
Open the message and the the attachment is there and can be opened no problem. If
this is a MIME issue is it possible to tell imp to display the paper-clip no matter what the
file type of the attachment (I've only tested with text files so far).

Also how secure is the imap/notls protocol as this works for me but imap/ssl/novalidate-
cert does not? While I'm at it what's the obvious reason for this not working? I've got an
old imp working here that was installed by the last guy, it uses the old config system that
comprises mainly of the defaults.php3. What file in the old set of config files contains
the data that's found in servers.php in the new config (imparticular what protocol it is
using)?

Thanks in Advance
David Flood
Systems Administrator