[imp] Option page blank when the mailbox is empty

trai at mebtel.net trai at mebtel.net
Fri Apr 11 13:18:52 PDT 2003

I had similar problems with the Search page on empty (POP only)
mailboxes and only w/certain clients.  When I echo'd something to the
screen at the top of the page, I saw what appeared to be c-client
errors.  After googling, I ended up putting a imap_errors(); at the
bottom of the page to fix it.

Melissa