[imp] Re: Upgrade on FreeBSD -- help!

gb at west-third.com gb at west-third.com
Sun Apr 13 23:15:22 PDT 2003

Marko, thanks -- it's gotten me past one hurdle. Unfortunately, others
remain.

I now get the default login screen. However, upon entering a valid user and
passwork, I get what appear to be three errors on an otherwise blank screen.
They are shown below:

Warning: write(Crypt/HCEMD5.php) [function.write]: failed to create stream:
No such file or directory in /usr/local/www/horde/lib/Secret.php on line 41

Warning: write() [function.write]: Failed opening 'Crypt/HCEMD5.php' for
inclusion (include_path='/usr/local/lib/php:.') in
/usr/local/www/horde/lib/Secret.php on line 41

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: crypt_hcemd5 in
/usr/local/www/horde/lib/Secret.php on line 43

Any advice?

Thanks,
Greg