[imp] Trying to logon to IMP

Mark Worsdall imp at worsdall.demon.co.uk
Mon Apr 14 20:33:03 PDT 2003

Hi All,

I was wandering that maybe my question has been answered previously in
the archives.... I have looked and indeed found a few things similar but
nothing has worked.

If you do know of an exact archive article please let me know.

M.

In message <Mi4K+yFlgrm+EwCq at worsdall.demon.co.uk>, Mark Worsdall
<imp at worsdall.demon.co.uk> writes