[imp] strange folder problems w/IMP

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Apr 14 18:10:25 PDT 2003

Quoting Kevin Hanser <imp at hanser.org>:

> Ok, will give that a shot..  One more question though... where do I turn that
> off?  Is it a php setting, or an IE setting?

Horde setting in horde/config/horde.php or horde/config/conf.php :

// If this option is set to true, and you have the php zlib extension,
// pages over a certain size will be compressed and sent to the
// browser as gzip-encoded data in order to save bandwidth. There is a
// CPU-usage penalty to pay for this, but the decrease in page size
// can be dramatic (70k to under 10k for a full mailbox page), and is
// more than worth it over anything but an extremely fast link.

$conf['compress_pages'] = false;

> I looked @ my php.ini, and found these settings:
>
> output_handler =
>
> zlib.output_compression = Off

That's the other place, but you already have it off there.  You can set it
in either (but not both) places.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics