[imp] Trying to logon to IMP

IMP admin at bodland imp at bodland.net
Tue Apr 15 04:38:00 PDT 2003

> >Running:
> >
> >FreeBSD 4.5
> >Apache  1.3.19
> >PHP     4.3.1
> >Horde:  2.2.1
> >IMP     3.2.1
>

> I also got this result when trying to use test.php:
>

> server="hinwick.demon.co.uk" user="smitha"
> mailbox="{hinwick.demon.co.uk:143/imap}INBOX"
>
> array(1) {
>    [0]=>
>    string(65) "Connection failed to hinwick.demon.co.uk,143: Operation
> timed out"
> }
>

> though I am unsure whther I should have put
> imap/ssl/novalidate-cert

I had the same problem, and it was a password to configure for the MySQL
database (you did not tell us that you installed MySQL). I solve my
problem after changing the password in the following file:
/var/www/html/horde/config/horde.php with the same password I configured
during the installation of MySQL on my Red Hat 8

Ronan