[imp] Sending Email ?

Brian Keifer brian at valinor.net
Tue Apr 15 21:18:27 PDT 2003

> ----- Message from horde at internetter.com ---------
>
> Anyone else have a problem in what happens when one clicks the send button?
>
> I have a number of client's using IMP who complain that when they hit the
> send button nothing happens, and they wonder whether the email was sent (no
> confirmation of send appears).
>
> An apparent  human interface problem.
>
> Ideas?
>
> ----- End message from horde at internetter.com -----

You don't mention what version you're using, but with IMP from cvs HEAD, the
"Display confirmation after sending a message" pref works pretty well for me.
It's under "Message Composition".

-Brian

--
"This is Preservation Month. I appreciate preservation. It's what you do when
you run for president. You gotta preserve."