[imp] ms-tnef viewing

James Murchison james at un.net.au
Wed Apr 16 11:33:35 PDT 2003

Hello,

I have recently migrated from Groupwise 5.2 to IMAP using horde as a
mail client. My config is

Horde - Latest Stable
IMP - Latest Stable
Etc....

I have notice that the stable version of Horde doesn't handle ms-tnef
(winmail.dat). I did however find on the horde list that ms-tnef has
been included in the CSV version. So off I went and installed the CSV
snapshot from 13/04/03. Horde will now recognise ms-tnef MIME types, but
will not display inline. If I click on the winmail.dat attachment,
another windows pops up and describes the file attachment (name)
(excellent). When I click on the file name it then prompts me to
download the winmail.dat file.

Does anyone out there have any experience setting up ms-tnef handling ??

Also I configured wvhtml to handle .doc files no problems.

James.
UN Brisbane.