[imp] Fwd: c-client

Crispin Olson colson at rdemail.com
Wed Apr 16 20:19:40 PDT 2003

I posted this problem yesterday too.
Just to throw my 10 cents in - it works fine with the stock RedHat 4.1.2
PHP RPMs (IMP will happilly display 180 odd names), but not with the
4.2.3 PHP RPM's Brent put together (even if I build from source using
the same imap-devel c-client library)
I trace the problem down to a segfault in imap_headerinfo. So what
changed in php-imap?

Crispin Olson