[imp] Fwd: c-client

Brent J. Nordquist bjn at horde.org
Fri Apr 18 11:08:06 PDT 2003

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003, Grigorios G. Papazoglou <grp at med.uoc.gr> wrote:

> Maybe I judged incorrectly. In any case, I feel confused now
> on where exactly the problem is, PHP, IMP or IMAP.

It seems to me that's exactly the issue:  We don't know exactly where the
problem is yet, so I think it's premature to try to get Mark Crispin or
Chuck or whomever to try to "own up" to it.  (Sorry if I'm misreading your
intent on that.)

Crispin Olson is isolating it to the specific function call.  On the
surface it seems like my RPM packaging is involved somehow, but we're
speculating here.  Hopefully if I'm able to reproduce/not reproduce it, by
a process of swapping and elimination we can identify which component is
the problem, or an interaction, etc.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn at horde.org> N0BJN
Other contact information: http://www.nordist.net/contact.html