[imp] Migrate email from outlook to imp

Hector Lecuanda mailadmin at lecuanda.com
Fri Apr 18 12:58:40 PDT 2003

Yes, it is possible..

the way that i did it was by connecting outlook to my imap server..
i created the folders manually, though..
but after that, i just dragged and dropped all messages from my outlook inbox
to the corresponding folders in the imap store (all this in outlook)

next time i logged in on IMP.. all my messages were there..

once your messages are on IMAP, its a matter of what your server can do to
export the mailboxes to other formats

---
best regards
Hector Lecuanda