[imp] translation error

lst_hoe at kwsoft.de lst_hoe at kwsoft.de
Sat Apr 19 12:59:20 PDT 2003

Zitat von G G Papazoglou <grp at med.uoc.gr>:

> > with our installation (Horde 2.1, IMP 3.2.1, Turba 1.1) we have the oddity
> that
> > the text below the Addressbook-Icon is always in english no matter what
> > language the user choose. All others are fine.
> >
> > Any hints where to dig??
>
> You have to add an entry for the Addressbook string in horde/po/de_DE.po (or
> the file you wish to have the translation for) and then rebuild using "make
> install".
>
> Grigorios

Thanxs for your fast response. What i have found is the following :
The entry in horde/config/registry.php for turba has standard (from
registry.php.dist) name of "Addressbook". In the translation files only
"Address Book" will be translated.

Changing this to "Address Book" solved the problem.
Someone of the maintainer able to change this for further releases or is this
already fixed in newer Horde?

Thanxs

Andreas