[imp] Composing mail gives non US-ASCII characters

Adam Young adam at vbfx.com
Sun Apr 20 00:33:14 PDT 2003

	Hi List,

	I've got horde setup, I'm able to login, but whenever I click on "Mail" or
"Compose" after I've logged in, I get a page with characters (I assume) that are
not part of US-ASCII (appears it may be a different language).  I wasn't sure
what to search the archives for, so I figured the next best thing would be to
ask here.

	Using IMP 3.2.1 and Horde 2.2.1

	If there is more information that you need posted please let me know, as I'm
new to this software I'm not sure what is needed or not.

	Thanks in Advance,

--
    Adam Young	<adam_at_vbfx_dot_com>
    http://www.vbfx.com/