[imp] Message not diplayed with IMP

Nate nmollring at cennecs.org
Wed Apr 23 00:05:14 PDT 2003

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:

> Quoting lst_hoe at kwsoft.de:
>
> | As we don´t use mcrypt i want to wait until Horde 2.2.2 fixes the
> | performance killer mentioned recently in the list.
> |
> | Done some test on opening a message :
> |
> | Horde 2.2.1 and IMP 3.2.1 on P-350 MHz results in 22 sec.
> | Horde 2.1 and IMP 3.1 on K6-233 MHz results in 6 sec.
> |
> | Is the Horde 2.2.2 ready to go??
>
> Very shortly.  Once the tarballs get posted to the FTP site, I will make the
> announcement.

I tried the horde 2.2.2(was 2.2.1 and IMP 3.2.1) and I get a blank screen after
login.  I wasn't able to do any more testing(debugging/error messages) right
away since it's on a production server--couple hundred users using only Horde
for e-mail.  Any ideas?  If not, I'll try it again next week and see if I can
get her to work--if not some error messages.
thanks,
Nate