[imp] Trying again...

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Apr 23 18:49:11 PDT 2003

Zitat von Rafael Camacho <rafael at camacho.com.br>:

> Hi,
>
>     I don?t want to use the servers.php!!!!!! I want allow the user,
> connect to any pop3/imap server....
>
>     In /horde/imp/config/conf.php I have:
>
>     $conf['server']['server_list'] = 'none';
>     $conf['server']['change_server'] = true;
>     $conf['server']['change_port'] = true;
>     $conf['server']['change_protocol'] = true;
>     $conf['server']['change_folders'] = false;
>     $conf['server']['show_dotfiles'] = false;
>
>     But, why in login screen and compose window appear the
> 'example.com'????
>
>     Is there another configuration to disable this?

>From conf.php.dist:

// Should we display a list of servers (defined in config/servers.php)
// for users to choose from? The options are 'shown', 'hidden', and
// 'none'. If the server list is hidden then you can use the
// 'preferred' mechanism to auto-select from it based on an HTTP
// virtualhost or another piece of data. If it is shown, the user will
// be able to pick from any of the options. If none, no server list
// will be shown and the defaults will be used unless another
// mechanism changes them.

and from servers.php.dist:

 * preferred is only useful if you want to use the same servers.php
 * file for different machines: if the Hostname of the IMP Machine is
 * identical to one of those in the preferred list, then the
 * corresponding option in the select box will include SELECTED,
 * i.e. it is selected per default. Otherwise the first entry in the
 * list is selected.

So either remove all entries from servers.php or set the first one with
empty values.

Jan.