[imp] select all/none dropdown in CVS HEAD

Rob Siklos rob2 at siklos.ca
Wed Apr 23 14:32:24 PDT 2003

Hello

Sorry if this has been discussed before, or if I'm missing something.  Would
it not make sense to move the select all/none functionality from the
dropdown to the checkbox header icon?

To be more clear,  I'm suggesting that instead of having checkbox.gif as the
checkbox column header, there should be a real checkbox.  When you check it,
it selects all, and when you uncheck it, it selects none.  That way you
could get rid of the Select dropdown box and save some real estate.

Rob