[imp] Generate Mail Configuration problems

Aaron W. DeLashmutt awd at awdonline.com
Wed Apr 23 15:19:11 PDT 2003

I've setup Horde 3.0-cvs and Imp4.0-cvs.  I have horde configured to use
MySQL as its back end database.  I can login to Horde fine.  I am
attempting to generate the Imp configuration (conf.php via conf.xml).  I
get the page instructing to set all my imp options.  When I reach the
bottom and hit 'Generate Mail Configuration', I am taken to an empty
screen.  No configuration is generated, and no errors are printed.  Just a
blank page with the horde toolbars.

Any suggestions??

--
Aaron W. DeLashmutt <awd at awdonline.com>