[imp] Imp not showing any messages in inbox

Thomas Chiverton tchiverton at locavista.com
Thu Apr 24 14:27:39 PDT 2003

I've got a fresh install of the latest Horde and Imp packages (downloaded
yesterday), using MySQL backend and an IMAP server.

When I log in, however, Imp shows no messages in my INBOX. Pine and Prayer
(another webmail system) show some, both read and unread.
If I search for messages arrived before a date in the future, the search
results say messages '21 to 28 of 28', but none are displayed.

I've scanned the FAQ, but this problem doesn't seem to be in there - can
anyone help ?

--
Tom C
"Land of the free, home of the brave... you have to be brave to live there and