[imp] MIME boundary problems

Myke Place mp at xmission.com
Thu Apr 24 11:31:11 PDT 2003

Hi,

Once again, thanks to all who develop Horde/IMP, it really is a beautiful
piece of work.

We seem to be having a problem wherein messages that have a MIME boundary
that begin with a '=_' are not being parsed correctly. For instance,
looking at a message that has the following line in the header:

will display an empty message. Whereas

will display all of the message parts correctly.

Has anybody else witnessed similer behavior? Does IMP use the MIME PEAR
package to grok these MIME parts or is it part of the regular IMP code?

Here is the obligatory listing of Horde/IMP/PHP version numbers:

# Horde: 2.2.1
# IMP: 3.2.1
# PHP Version: 4.2.3

We are also running the most recent release of the MIME PEAR package.

I'm trying to hunt down and fix the problem myself, but if anybody has a
solution or could point me in the right direction, I'd be apprecative.
Thanks again.

-mp