[imp] Re: Re[4]: IMP 3.2.1 very slow

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Thu Apr 24 19:16:08 PDT 2003

| Quoting "Abner G. Jacobsen" <abner at integraweb.com.br>:
|
| > Using php 4.3.1 with apache2 i solved this problem putting
| >
| > echo "\n" ;
| >
| > after every header(... int the sources
|
| Interesting! There was a while when I had to do this for WAP clients, but
| that wasn't the case during my recent work on MIMP. Can you or anyone
| else confirm this, say more about it, or explain why it might be
| necessary?

FWIW, I run PHP 4.3.2RC1 and Apache 2.0.45 and I do not see this problem at
all.  In fact, within the last month I would say that performance has
improved with HEAD (for IMP, at least, it may be because we handle imap
connections better in IMP_IMAP:: then we did previously).  So, if this is
indeed a problem with PHP 4.3.1, it appears to be fixed in the newest
versions.

michael