[imp] Fwd: IMP Question

Brent J. Nordquist bjn at horde.org
Fri Apr 25 18:20:32 PDT 2003

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003, Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org> wrote:

> ----- Forwarded message from robert at vdk.ca -----
>     Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 16:32:21 -0400
>     From: Rob <robert at vdk.ca>
>
> I am not sure where to get a question like this answere, so I am bugging
> you.

Better to bug the list... then others learn too, and can find the answer
in the archive, and Chuck doesn't have to answer every question.

Please do tell us what version of Horde/IMP you're using; sometimes that
makes a difference.  I'll assume you're using a stable version (Horde
2.2.x IMP 3.2.x or similar).

> I just need to know the global variable that denotes the person's login
> name?

Looks like $imp['user'] is what you want; see imp/config/conf.php for
example.  (You might be interested in the $conf['hooks'] mechanism you see
there too.)

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn at horde.org> N0BJN
Other contact information: http://www.nordist.net/contact.html