[imp] Problem inserting default signatures into mysql table horde.horde_prefs

Mark Worsdall imp at worsdall.demon.co.uk
Sat Apr 26 18:44:31 PDT 2003

Hi All,

[snip]

>I have noticed that the s: number after the text "signature" is
>different for every signature saved, what is this meaning of this
>number?
>
>s:9:"signature";s:17:
>s:9:"signature";s:22:
>s:9:"signature";s:57:

The s = the length of the string and now the script works fine.

If anyone wants a copy email me and I will send you one, but you will
have to adapt it for your own use.

It works by reading users from the main password file and from our
internal mysql staff and student database. The password file is read for
users home directory.

M.
--
Mark Worsdall