[imp] Re: Default displayed columns in Turba

Paul Reilly pareilly at tcd.ie
Sun Apr 27 00:32:42 PDT 2003

On Sat, 26 Apr 2003, Paul Reilly wrote:

> Is there a way to set the default columns displayed in Turba
> when using an LDAP source? By default it just displays the
> Name, but I can use the prefs systems to select which columns
> are displayed. I see this adds the following to horde_prefs.
>
> is there an equivalent that I can put in as a locked item in
> /turba/config/prefs.php  ?

Well, to answer my own question. Yes.
You can set the $_prefs['columns'] in turba/config/prefs.php

For each source,enter the sourcename and the attributes (default
columns you want) seperated by \t. Seperate different sources with
a \n. In my case this becomes:

$_prefs['columns'] = array(
    'value' => "mydirectory\temail\tdepartment\tcategory\tworkPhone\tcellPhone"

Paul