[imp] delete confirmation dialog appears for Blacklist and Forward

Rob Siklos rob2 at siklos.ca
Mon Apr 28 11:09:01 PDT 2003

Here's the patch for this:

new Submit() function in /imp/templates/mailbox/javascript.inc - based on
latest from CVS HEAD.  I left in the nested ifs at the beginning for
readability.

btw, the behaviour described below only happens for POP3 configurations

Rob.

### BEGIN Submit() ###
function Submit(actID) {
<?php if (strstr($imp['protocol'], 'pop3')): ?>
    if ( actID == <?php echo DELETE_MESSAGES ?> ) {
      if (!window.confirm('<?php echo addslashes(_("Are you sure you wish to
PERMANENTLY delete these messages?")) ?>')) {
        return
      }
    }
<?php endif; ?>
    if (AnySelected()) {
        document.messages.actionID.value = actID;
        document.messages.submit();
    } else {
        window.alert('<?php echo addslashes(_("You must select at least one
message first.")) ?>');
    }
}
### END Submit() ###