[imp] Help using ssl and apache..

Sergio González Narváez gnarvaez at mundochiapas.com
Mon Apr 28 13:25:49 PDT 2003

Hi all I use Horde 2.0-RC1 &IMP 3.0-RC1 and all work fine. now in
horde.php I have configured in the ssl section:

// Determines how we generate full URLs (for location headers and
// such). Possible values are:
//   0 - Assume that we are not using SSL and never generate https URLS.
//   1 - Assume that we are using SSL and always generate https URLS.
//   2 - Attempt to auto-detect, and generate URLs appropriately.
$conf['use_ssl'] = 1;

In my server I have multiples domains and each domain has a webmail module
with horde&imp, in apache I have configured virtual hosts for example:

<VirtualHost myip>
ServerAdmin admin at domain1.com
DocumentRoot /var/www/html/horde9/imp
ServerName mail.domain1.com
ErrorLog logs/domain1-error_log
TransferLog logs/domain1-access_log
</VirtualHost>

All work fine except when I open mail.domain1.com and after ask for
the certificates this addres automatically redirect to
https://domain.com/horde8/imp/login.php?Horde=101f881f640c3d4d53b86cb1a88c3e1b

and I want to do this but with

https://mail.domain1.com/horde8/imp/login.php?Horde=101f881f640c3d4d53b86cb1a88c3e1b

Or simple

https://mail.domain1.com

What I need to do?.. I  will appreciate your help..

                 _            Linux is the answer!
                . .           Sergio Gonzalez Narvaez
Checo         /  v  \         http://www.checogo.go0.net
             /(     )\        Icq Number: 15332544