[imp] Help using ssl and apache..

Sergio González Narváez gnarvaez at mundochiapas.com
Mon Apr 28 20:49:47 PDT 2003

I supposed that, but how I can solve this problem? my client wants  to
appear always her domain in the address bar, at moment I created a frame
page to avoid the change of the redirect addres but in my status bar
appear the original addres loading images, etc..

Any idea?

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003, Vince LaMonica wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Apr 2003, Sergio González Narváez wrote:
>
> } <VirtualHost myip>
> } ServerAdmin admin at domain1.com
> } DocumentRoot /var/www/html/horde9/imp
> } ServerName mail.domain1.com
> } ErrorLog logs/domain1-error_log
> } TransferLog logs/domain1-access_log
> } </VirtualHost>
>
> You should probably take a look at this:
>
> http://www.modssl.org/docs/2.8/ssl_faq.html#ToC47
>
> I had a similar problem - it turns out you can only have *one* https [ssl]
> virtual host per IP in apache/mod_ssl.
>
> /vjl/

                 _            Linux is the answer!
                . .           Sergio Gonzalez Narvaez
Checo         /  v  \         http://www.checogo.go0.net
             /(     )\        Icq Number: 15332544
               ^^ ^^          MSN: checog0 at hotmail.com
Checo is professionally unemployed, but prefers to call himself a
professional bum. His goal is to get someone to pay him to work on
something he likes. Fortunately, he has discover how do this.