[imp] Help using ssl and apache..

Sergio González Narváez gnarvaez at mundochiapas.com
Mon Apr 28 21:12:57 PDT 2003

Can you explain  me but detailedly??..

I will apprecitate...

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003, Liam Hoekenga wrote:

> > I supposed that, but how I can solve this problem? my client wants  to
> > appear always her domain in the address bar, at moment I created a frame
> > page to avoid the change of the redirect addres but in my status bar
> > appear the original addres loading images, etc..
> >
> > Any idea?
>
> Use an IP based virtual host instead of a based virtual host.
>
> Liam

                 _            Linux is the answer!
                . .           Sergio Gonzalez Narvaez
Checo         /  v  \         http://www.checogo.go0.net
             /(     )\        Icq Number: 15332544
               ^^ ^^          MSN: checog0 at hotmail.com
Checo is professionally unemployed, but prefers to call himself a
professional bum. His goal is to get someone to pay him to work on
something he likes. Fortunately, he has discover how do this.