[imp] attachment

Crispin Olson colson at rdemail.com
Tue Apr 29 09:03:57 PDT 2003

Peter,
IMP has to download the whole attachment into memory because of the way
IMAP c-client and php-imap works. I did mention the suggestion that
perhaps one or both could be modified to allow the data to be streamed
straight to a file - so instead of returning a string imap_fetchbody (or
its new successor) would be passed a file pointer. To be quite frank
this is really outside the scope of this list, though I know some of the
folks have been involved in the development of php-imap in the past.

Crispin Olson