Fwd: Re: [imp] Message html not display ok

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Tue Apr 29 12:54:58 PDT 2003

| Mensaje citado por Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>:
|
| > Quoting Argimiro Veiga <argimiro at realdepiasca.com>:
| >
| > > The enclosed message is display like flat text, when is html. If add
| the
| > > following label to the headers "Mime-Version: 1.0", is display OK
| (html).
| >
| > It is an invalid email without that header. Fix whatever generates the
| > email.
|
| I'm not generate the email. It send for www.softonic.com (mail-list).
|
| It would be able to include like value by defect, if does not exist?

Checking for malformed messages and automatically adding Mime-Version:
headers if they don't exist would so break (and go against the theory) the
MIME RFC's that I cringe to think about it.  If someone is sending
malformed messages it is their fault, not IMP's.  IMP simply displays them
as it sees them.

michael