[imp] IMP Related

Alan W. Rateliff, II lists at rateliff.net
Tue Apr 29 20:22:09 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cody Harris" <hchs at ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <imp at lists.horde.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 6:44 PM
Subject: [imp] IMP Related

> Ok, 1st if you're going to yell at me for being off topic, just delete
this
> message.

First, comments like this will probably wind you up on peoples auto-delete
lists... try a little more tact when posting.  Secondly, there are numerous
lists dedicated to specific Horde apps, including Horde itself, that might
be more appropriate for questions like this.

> This about Horde and MySQL... (I'm on way too many mailing lists)
> How do i use control center to install horde? (The .SQL file)
> I've made a database for it, but am uncertain how to "Execute" the .sql
> with CC (Control Center).

Copy the contents of the .sql file into the Query window of MySQL-CC, then
execute it.  The .sql file contains MySQL commands to create the Horde
database and tables.  You may actually be able to load the .sql file
directly into the query window, but I don't know as I've never used such a
function.

--
       Alan W. Rateliff, II        :       RATELIFF.NET
 Independent Technology Consultant :    alan2 at rateliff.net
      (Office) 850/350-0260        :  (Mobile) 850/559-0100