[imp] IMP, and NS-mail-type patch

Diego Rivera lrivera at racsa.co.cr
Wed Apr 30 04:22:53 PDT 2003

<old stuff snipped>

Regarding the IMP-MP patch...does anybody have it lying around
somewhere? The reason I'd like to have it is that it would make it
easier to start with an updated patch for v3.2.1 (even HEAD), rather
than from scratch.

I have time to do it, but I'd like to not spend as much time on it since
I'm schedule-challenged ATM.

Also, any info or hints would be GREATLY appreciated!

Best

PS/ Does IMP support PGP signature verification (integrated)?  If so,
how?  If not, is this feasible and of interest (I would assume it's of
interest)?

* Diego Rivera                                            *
* "The Disease: Windows, the cure: Linux"                 *
* E-mail: lrivera at racsa.co.cr                             *
* GPG: BE59 5469 C696 C80D FF5C  5926 0B36 F8FF DA98 62AD *
* GPG Public Key avaliable at: http://pgp.mit.edu         *