[imp] imp_expand_fromaddress and identities

Joshua E Warchol jwarchol at dsl.net
Thu May 1 12:18:29 PDT 2003

I'm using IMP 3.1 and have a quick question about the $conf['hooks']['from']
hook. In conf.php the note says "If users are allowed to change their
fromaddresses (not fullnames, though), and they have one set, this will
be overridden." Does "this" mean the value the user stored in their
identity, or the value I'm returning?

I suspect that my imp_expand_fromaddress() is overriding the users
identity. Does $imp['fromaddress'] contain their current from in the
chossen or default identity?

Thanks for the help

--
Joshua Warchol