[imp] imp_expand_fromaddress and identities

Joshua E Warchol jwarchol at dsl.net
Thu May 1 13:56:11 PDT 2003

Jan, I'm afraid this is not the behaviour I'm seeing. You say that the
value stored in the users identity will override the value returned by
my hook. I see the hook overriding the identity from address.

When I check the values stored in the identity (from Options), it is
the correct value. But when I try to Compose, the list of identities show
the from address my hook returns. The Fullname and all other identity
preferences (sent-mail, sigs, etc) work just fine.

Has anyone else seen this behaviour with their from address hooks?

Thanks again Jan

--
Joshua Warchol
UNIX Systems Administrator