[imp] Problems on sending Mail

Joel joelf at dunkan.net
Thu May 1 15:17:22 PDT 2003

I'm still having this problem intermittently. I just reinstalled my
horde framework, imp and turba.

So my config is thus:

Horde 2.2.3

Imp 3.2.1

Turba 1.2

PHP 4.2.3

Apache 1.3.27

Occasionally when composing a mail, I click on send and get page cannot
be displayed. Hit back and of course what you have just written is gone.
Re-Write and sending again usually works. The length of message doesn't
seem to matter, although I tend to notice it on short (1 line) quick
emails.

Having just completely removed and reinstalled the whole system I am
doubtful that the problem lies within horde. Unless there is a
configuration I am missing.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Joel