[imp] Displaying new mail in folders

Ken Winke ken at optimus.com
Fri May 2 10:42:47 PDT 2003

I'm not sure how to make Horde display the amount of new messages in folders within the Inbox.

In the Folders view, it lists the Inbox and its folder tree, and on the far right it shows how many messages are in the inbox and how many are unread.  But this doesn't appear for other folders which may have had mail automatically sorted through filters.

Is it possible to display new messages on this page, or somewhere else...so I'd see immediately that I have 3 unread messages in my Inbox, 12 in my Spam folder, and I still have 1 draft message waiting for me?  It'd be really cool to have this appear in the choose folders tab so you know immediately when you're switching folders.

...ken