[imp] Re: I cannot send files over 500 kb approx

Argimiro Veiga argimiro at realdepiasca.com
Wed May 7 12:41:25 PDT 2003

Leandro Martelli wrote:

> I had this very same problem yesterday, running PHP 4.3.1. Upgraded to
> 4.3.2-RC2 and now it works fine.

I cannot install 4.3.2. Mandrake does not have the rpm and to compile would
have to change too many things.

I have changed in horde/imp/config/conf.php the label
$conf['compose']['use_vfs'] to true and now the log of apache shows this
error:

PHP Warning:  base64_encode() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given
in /var/www/html/horde/imp/compose.php on line 356

:-?

I do not think that be error of the PHP, because with another webmail
(squirrelmail) it functions well.

HELP, please.