[imp] Re: Cannot send attachment > 1Mb

Argimiro Veiga argimiro at realdepiasca.com
Thu May 8 14:37:04 PDT 2003

amith at xalan.com wrote:

> | max_execution_time = 30
>
> For a 1MB attachment this looks a little on the low side.    On my cable
> modem
> at home I can only send about 1.4MB in a minute.   You have 30 seconds
> here
> (which in my case means only 740KB).  Try increasing max_execution_time to
> something larger (depends on your bandwith... but I would do something
> like 120)

I have tested it and continues giving the same error. Alone it delays 5
seconds in closing the window of the compose and showing the error in log
when pulse send, reason why I think that that is not the problem.

I believe that the problem is in this message of the log: "PHP Warning:
fopen(/tmp/impatt3cEsOS) .... failed to create stream: No such file or
directory ...", but the file yes exists (I have verified it).  I do not be
in the certain thing?.

It would thank any aid or indication of where seeking, logs, inis, tests,
etc.

However , many thanks by your answer.

> Amith

Argimiro