[imp] Automatic Footer

Oscar A. Valdez oscar.valdez at plastipak.com.sv
Mon May 12 16:23:31 PDT 2003

Personally, I like promoting the IMP project. I've modified the footer
text to (in Spanish):

This mail sent using IMP Webmail.
Visit the project at: http://horde.org/imp

I think the text makes it clear that we use IMP on our servers, that
it's a software project and not a service like hotmail, and readers are
invited to learn more about it at its website.

Oscar

El dom, 11-05-2003 a las 04:29, Ian.H escribio:

>               digiServ Network - Web solutions
>
> www.digiserv.net  |  irc.digiserv.net  |  forum.digiserv.net
>
>        Programming, Web design, development & hosting
Oscar A. Valdez
Plastipak, S.A. de C.V.